• Offers innovative programs that hold
offenders accountable for their actions.
• Promotes effective alternative
sentencing programs that reduce the burden on Schenectady's
courts and jails.
• Creates opportunities for Schenectady
County residents to become involved with alternative sentencing
programs and steps towards community healing.
• Since our formation, the Center for Community Justice has
developed a range of services including quality dispute
resolution, alternative sentencing, restorative justice and
supportive services for Schenectady County citizens involved
with the criminal justice, human services, and legal systems.
• The Center for Community Justice
serves more than 3,000 clients each year including: individuals,
families, businesses and community organizations.
The Center for Community Justice
144 Barrett Street • Schenectady, New York 12305